martedì 4 gennaio 2011

the grass is green

Good evening to all of you, What can I talk you about? Maybe I could tell you a little bit more of me.
My name is Giulia you all know this, I have 20 years, august 28ts. My favorite color is red. I adore it, for me it represents Love. I'm really sensible a Love Lover, let's say. I cant live without it. I found a person who gives me all the love I need, it's my boyfriend. We have our anniversaire at July 25, whats my lucky number ;-) since 3 years. I have two sisters and a lot of animals, witch are my family, too.
I have 5 dogs, two travel with my parents, they live in germany, the other three are here with me, and a tiny winy little cat, my black pearl PERLA.
Buona Sera a tutti. Di che cosa posso parlarvi? Potrei parlarvi un pò di me. Il mio nome e Giulia, questo lo sapete. Faccio 21 anni ad agosto 28. Il mio colore preferito e rosso. Per me rapresenta l'amore. Sono innamorata dell'amore. Non ne posso fare a meno. Grazie al cielo ho trovato una persona con cui condividere tutti quei bell emozioni. Mio fidanzato. Facciamo tre anni a luglio. 25 il mio numero fortunato. Ho due sorelle e un sacco di animali, che sono la mia passione. 5 cani, 2 vivono con i miei, gl'altri tre sono con me. Da non dimenticare la mia piccola gattina PERLA.
Well, I think that's enough from me, what are you about? I would love to read some comments, talk with you. How do you see the world, what is it about?? I think I schould definitly change argument, it's a fashionblog, so lets talk about fashion, I hope you like my stylings today I'm going to post another one. 
Bè credo che abbiamo parlato abbastanza di me per oggi..Mi piacerebbe leggere qualche commento vostro, cosa pensato, come siete fatti voi? Come vedete voi il mondo? Forse e meglio cambiare argomento, e un blog di moda ;-) quindi parliamo di moda. Spero che vi piacciono i styling che faccio, oggi vi pubblico un altro di questi.
I let you with this pics my sister took from me yesterday at the countryside. Hope you like them. I wore a grey cardigan, black leggins, a long lumberjack shirt and my lovely boots. Earings, my little pearls, a golden bracelette and a black bracelette a friends present.
Vi lascio con un paio di foto. Scattati ieri da mia sorella in una zona di campagna molto bella. Ho indossato un cardigan di lana, pantacollant neri, una camicia lunga e i miei amati boots. Orrecchini di perla, un braccialletto d'oro e un bracciale nero, che è stato un regalo di una mia cara amica.

bye GiulZ

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento